Slider

HELLO AGAIN

October Favourites!

Sunday 9 November 2014


October is well and truly over and we're just that little bit closer to Christmas which makes me so excited. October was a great month. I made some new friends, got to dress up as Elsa for Halloween, tried and tested some new products and hit a new page views record on My Pale Skin. I wanted to share with you the products I've been loving this month, so in no particular order, here are my October Favourites.  


The Ardell Demi Wispies lashes are new favourites. They give glamour and volume to your lashes without being over the top or unnecessary. If you have hooded eyes like me, then these lashes may do well on your eyes. 




I bought the Electric Palette back in July, and hadn't really used it that much since if i'm being honest... however, when I decided that I was going to dress up as Elsa for Halloween - I dug this palette out of the drawer and got to work trying to recreate her look. I love how easy this palette makes it to blend eyeshadow. The shades are so pigmented and glide like butter on the eyes. I just wish I was braver to wear it everyday.


The Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics palette is a great everyday wear. I love how pigmented the shadows are and how easy you can dress it up from day to night. It's a product I've found myself reaching for quite often and one i'm certainly glad I picked up.


The next day hair spray is a product that I found myself reaching for most mornings in October... and if I couldn't find it - that was because my boyfriend had stolen it to use on his hair. It's a great product that you'll find yourself fighting to use in the morning.


Ever had love at first site with an eyeshdaow palette before? The Guerlain Ecrin 4 Couleurs Palette is quite possibly one of the most beautiful palettes i've laid my eyes on. I love the selection of shades and they're perfect for Autumn eyes... and don't forget to check out my Halo Smokey Eye Tutorial.


So these are my picks for what I've been loving in October! I'd love to hear your thoughts on them if you've tried them, or which ones you'd like to try! Let me know in the comments!
Em xxx

9 comments:

  1. The Electric palette and Naked 2 are definitely on my Christmas wishlist x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Product Picks, your photos are beautiful!

    www.vanillainnovember.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading monthly favourite posts <3 I really love the look of the Urban Decay Electric palette. The colours look so unique and vibrant. I love the eyelashes too! x

    http://beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on hitting that 'views' milestone!! Great post too :-)

    Rxx

    www.peppermintdolly.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to try the naked basics 2 so badly, it looks gorgeous

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those lashes look gorgeous - I'm always on the lookout for natural looking ones!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!

    blousesandblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Guerlain palette is so stunning, the cranberry colour is what is drawing me in!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete