Slider

HELLO AGAIN

Ardell Wispies Lashes Review!

Thursday 6 November 2014

ardell, demi, wispies, eyelashes, review, blog, my pale skin, em ford,

ardell, demi, wispies, eyelashes, review, blog, my pale skin, em ford, ardell, demi, wispies, eyelashes, review, blog, my pale skin, em ford,

Lashes are a product that I seem to have an endless love hate relationship with. As a pale blonde girl with hooded eyes... there are few styles that I can wear and not look ridiculous. After much wasted time, effort and money I think I've finally found the perfect  set of lashes. The Ardell Demi Wispies for me give that perfect balance between the natural fluttery look, and evening glam-without the added ridiculous black spiders which look like they've  nested on your eyelids... yeah, you know what I mean! 

The lashes come without glue, which doesn't make a difference to me, as I only tend to use DUO glue. But if you don't have glue, it's something to bare in mind when purchasing.  Ialso must say that they're incredibly easy to apply and feel so natural you may even forget you're wearing them. 

I love everything about these lashes... so get ready to see them featured  in a lot more make up posts from now on.

I'm always on the hunt for beautiful lashes, so if you have any suggestions for other brands I should try...let me know in the comments!
Em xxx

10 comments:

  1. If there was one thing that I wish I wore on a daily basis it would be lashes, an extra 10 minutes in bed always seems more appealing though!

    Beka. xo
    littleworldofbeka.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these lashes - I have the exact same eyes as you. Hooded eyes are actually the bane of my life. Haha.

    XO, G from grace'd

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these lashes. I forever repurchase them :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so many good things about Ardell lashes! These look so nice :)

    Emily x // EmGrace

    ReplyDelete
  5. These lashes look fab! My fave is the brand Red Cherry lashes - can be bought on amazon for a few pound and I love them - they do a demi whsip lash so similar to yours, take a look.

    LondonBeautyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am expecting more interesting topics from you. And this was nice content and definitely it will be useful for many people.
    Eyelash Extensions Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate reading such kinds of blogs. Thanks for sharing such informative articles.
    Cut Out Image
    Clipping Image Photoshop
    Image Post Production

    ReplyDelete