Slider

HELLO AGAIN

NV Colour Chunky Eye Shadow Crayon Review

Monday 10 November 2014

NV Colour, Chunky Crayon, Eyeshadow, Review, Swatch, My Pale Skin, Em Ford

NV Colour, Chunky Crayon, Eyeshadow, Review, Swatch, My Pale Skin, Em Ford

NV Colour, Chunky Crayon, Eyeshadow, Review, Swatch, My Pale Skin, Em Ford

NV Colour, Chunky Crayon, Eyeshadow, Review, Swatch, My Pale Skin, Em Ford

The NV Meadow Chunky Eyeshdaow Crayon* is a retractable twist up eyeshadow crayon that can be worn on it's own or as a 'base' for applying glitter or other shadows over the top. When NV got in touch with me and asked me if I wanted to try a few things from their range, I chose the crayon as I have a soft spot for green eyes and am looking for more ways to experiment.

As honesty is the only policy on My Pale Skin - I have to say that I was a little disappointed with this eye shadow crayon and expected slightly more from it. Although it has a beautiful colour, I found the quality left a little to be desired with crayon itself rattled around in the casing and after a few days, the crayon did actually fall straight out of the casing.

I tested the shadow out over a 2 day period once using the crayon over a neutral eyeshadow, and once straight onto the lid.I found the eyeshadow sadly creased both times. I'm not one for overly negative reviews, but as an honest blogger I find it necessary to point both of those things out. 

Have you tried anything from NV Colour before? 
Let me know in the comments!
Em xxx

8 comments:

  1. awh such a shame that it was disappointing, its such a gorgeous colour

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a lovely colour! Such a shame it creases!
    Jodie xo // La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a lovely colour, it's so annoying that it creases - I bet it would look lovely otherwise!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a such a unique colour! I do love it. x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a shame it wasn't as good as you expected, pretty colour though! x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a shame it didn't last well on the lids. There's nothing worse than eyeshadow that creases x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shame this didn't last well, and I doubt I could pull of the colour any way!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete