Here's a quick 'no make up' make up 'FOTD' look I wore last week. It's what I call the...
'I literally just rolled out of bed and look like this' errm, look!
I really liked how this was at the time on my face, but looking back a few days later, I think this could definitely do with a teeny bit of mascara on the bottom lashes.
Also, based on your feedback, I think i'm going to try and recreate this with a brown mascara. get it looking a bit more natural.
Here's the all important product list for this look
- Moisturiser - Nivea Cream
- Primer - Benefit Porefessional
- Foundation - Mac Studio Fix fluid - NC15
- Concealer - Mac studio Fix NC15 / Illamasqua concealer 115
- Blush - Bourjois Paris - Rose
- Bronze - Bourjois Paris 52 Bronzer
- Eyeshadow - Naked Basics
- Mascara - Bourjois Paris - Ultra Black Clubbing XXL
- Eyebrows - Sleek Palette LIGHT
- Lips - Body Shop Born Lippy, Pomegranate Lip Balm