Slider

HELLO AGAIN

A February Wedding Make up look!

Monday, 17 February 2014

Image of wedding suitable make up


Hey All, Just wanted to share with you my FOTD from Sunday, this is the make up look I wore to a friends wedding. It was a beautiful day, and such a lovely ceremony.

I wore a pink Forever 21 dress,with a light pink Forever 21 blazer  & accessorized with a statement Roberto Cavalli Gold necklace

Make up wise, I took my Pink Plaid lipstick and Hip 'n' happy liner combo on it's first day trip!

I feel like i have my brows under control now! Finally. Honestly they were so bad before! I fill them in using my Sleek Eyebrow palette (Light) and i picked up a clear mascara on the weekend (which I'll tell you all about soon!) to fix them. Cannot believe I haven't fixed them with clear mascara earlier.
WHAT A DIFFERENCE IT MAKES! OHMYGOSH!



Wearing Pink Plaid Lipstick



I set my hair using my trusty sleep in rollers, and then brushed it out. The hair dropped by the time we'd rode the central line from getting on at Chancery Lane to the wedding in Epping and gave me the volume and shape I needed to last all day!




7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this look! So, so beautiful! x

    www.samantha-davis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The space is spectacular and this venue is just what we needed for our wedding. It is the best place to have a wedding and we had an awesome experience here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Produce fascination with your current makeup artistry organization giving tells and makeup manifestations to neighborhood can easily groupings. Abandon at the rear of Makeup Tips organization cards and speak to individuals attending with what you need to do and 'who these people know' exactly who could possibly be thinking about what we do!

    ReplyDelete

  4. great information.
    Gorgeous Bridal Make UpA wedding is a wonderful, once-in-a-lifetime event. Exactly why, we at VLCC have created 12 unique looks, crafted by a team of experts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Gyss check out this....

    Wedding is the most important day for any girl and she deserves to look the best on this special day. We understand the importance of wedding celebrations and so we discuss the hair and makeup before hand.
    We plan them accordingly to the wedding dress and theme and our special team of makeup artists in lucknow helps you look the best on your day.best beauty Parlour in lucknow

    ReplyDelete