Slider

HELLO AGAIN

3 Lipsticks, 3 Attitudes, 3 Looks

Tuesday 11 February 2014


em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger


I've been doing a lot of thinking recently about how make up makes me feel. I find when i have a good make up day I feel on top of the world. When I have a bad make up day, I feel like crap and it's the start of  bad day. 
I'm not the most confident of girls, and some of the looks i post i wouldn't have the confidence to wear out of the house. I'm a worrier, and I care more than i should about other people's opinions, even though I'm old enough to know better. 

 I wanted to create 3 different looks, using 3 different lipsticks as inspiration to 3 different attitudes. I 'd really love to hear your thoughts on this set of images.


Sophisticated


em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger

To me, sophisticated looks are classy, simple and sleek. I went based this look on the purple passion lipstick from the L.A. Colours line i'd previously reviewed, paired with a slicked black wing and rosy pink cheeks. I wanted to give this lipstick a second chance, and y'know i'm glad i did.

em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger


Naivety


em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger

Pink, Pink everywhere! I tried guys, I really tried to give this lipstick another shot, but it just doesn't work on me. My least favourite of the looks, I've called this one Naivety as it is just that to me.


Vamp



Oh my gosh this look made me feel like a freaking rockstar! I don't think i've worn make up like this since i was a teenager. It's funny how much different it makes you feel when you rock a dark lip and eyes together. I feel full of teenage angst all over again.

em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger


Product list -

Face:
Foundation: Mac Studio Fix Fluid NC15
Concealer: Illamasqua Concealer 115
Powder: B. Pressed Powder Light/Medium
Blusher: Bourjois Frosted Rose

Brows:
Sleek eyebrow kit - light
Nina ricci duo eyeshadow - brown.

Eyes:
Naked Basics
Mua trio pink sorbet
Maybeline 24 hour tattoo pink gold
b. cosmetics gel liner
Mua waterproof liquid liner black
bourjois paris volume clubing ultra black

Lips
VAMP: Collection 2000 Scorned
NAIVITY: L.A Colours Pink Parfait
SOPHISTICATED: L.A Colours Purple Passion

Thanks for checking this post out and i'll be back with more looks soon!












3 comments:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!



    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for share this unique idea, looking good love to found this blog, Now it's time to avail african gowns for ladies for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Computer awareness encompasses understanding hardware, software, and their interactions. It involves familiarity with programming languages, data structures, and algorithms. Cybersecurity awareness is crucial, recognizing potential threats and safeguarding data. Stay updated on emerging technologies, promoting adaptability in this dynamic field. Continuous learning ensures relevance in the ever-evolving computer landscape.

    ReplyDelete