Slider

HELLO AGAIN

Everday Make Up Tutorial For Pale Skin!

Sunday, 25 January 2015

Everyday make up, pale skin, lilac hair, tutorial, step by step, my pale skin, em ford, cover acne, cover spots, pale make up, fair skin, lilac hair, silver hair, pastel hair, blogger

Everyday make up, pale skin, lilac hair, tutorial, step by step, my pale skin, em ford, cover acne, cover spots, pale make up, fair skin, lilac hair, silver hair, pastel hair, blogger

Everyday make up, pale skin, lilac hair, tutorial, step by step, my pale skin, em ford, cover acne, cover spots, pale make up, fair skin, lilac hair, silver hair, pastel hair, blogger

Everyday make up, pale skin, lilac hair, tutorial, step by step, my pale skin, em ford, cover acne, cover spots, pale make up, fair skin, lilac hair, silver hair, pastel hair, blogger

Everyday make up, pale skin, lilac hair, tutorial, step by step, my pale skin, em ford, cover acne, cover spots, pale make up, fair skin, lilac hair, silver hair, pastel hair, blogger

This January, there's one make up look that I just keep finding myself coming back to. There's something about this combination of colours and products that I just can't stop wearing, and I wanted to share it with you all. It's so quick and simple to do, and many of the key  products are drugstore! Which means it's not going to break the bank either - so a win win situation!

Here's the video to see it in action...




Products used:

Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow - Siberia
Concealer: Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - Chantilly
Contour: NYX Taupe Blusher
Bronzer: Bourjois Delice de Poudre (51) 
Highlight: Me Me Me Beat The Blues - Pearl Pink*
Blusher: Inika Mineral Blush - Peachy Keen*
Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Medium Brown
Eyeshadow Base & Transition: Make Up Revolution Essential Mattes 2 Palette*
Eyeshadow, Lid: Make Up Revolution Iconic 3 Palette
Eyeliner: Maybeline Big Eyes Eyeliner - Beige & Black
Mascara: YSL Shocking Mascara
Lips:  Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Sticks - Bashful & Raplumzel.


I'd love to hear your thoughts on this tutorial! Let me know in the video comments. And of course, don't forget to give it that big thumbs up and subscribe!

Em xxx

25 comments:

  1. If you copy the code for your video in Youtube, and then go to the HTML tab in blogger and paste it in, you can make the video appear much larger in your blog post! Love your make-up! It just enhances your natural beauty so well :)

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this makeup look! You look gorgeous :)
    - Jem
    Jem's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this video! I'm a pale girl as well, so this has been helpful.

    UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tutorial!

    Rxx

    www.peppermintdolly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tutorials so much, you're very beautiful xx
    xx, Marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this makeup look - you'd honestly have no idea that you had any form of blemishes by the time your finished.
    Definitely going to have to try some of these products out.. & I think the purple actually really suits you haha.

    xx

    http://smallandblondex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful makeup look!

    http://xxchloescloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to say, I really like the purple!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great video! You look gorgeous! :)

    Nikoleta, xoxo.

    http://nljuljduraj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great look and I adore your hair :) You fill in your eyebrows perfectly, xx

    http://beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This a fabulous post as i have pale skin too. Thanks. Check out my blog! http://jennifercooper99.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a nice make-up look! I've never tried the NARS foundation but it looks great and the eyeliner trick really makes your eyes pop!

    Laura | laurakathren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this post! I have really pale skin too and a lot of old blemish scars on my chin, I've yet to find a shade of foundation I'm happy with that gives good coverage too - I will be definitely checking out Nars Sheer Glow! Can you recommend a good foundation brush too as I don't own one, and I love your hair! What a beautiful accident!

    Roxie ♥
    http://thebeautifulbluebird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really appreciate you putting this up. My skin is very similar to yours, and I do get very down about it and think I'm hideous. But then I see this and think youre such a stunning girl, (both with and without makeup!) that it reminds me that its only me that focuses so much on my own skin. Keep up the good work! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do hate that I can't get into Sheer Glow, it just looks much better on you than it ever did on me!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whoaaa. That's an amazing transformation! You're majorly talented.

    www.coquettishmish.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely flawless look! Which shampoo have you used to get your hair that accidental colour? It is absolutely stunning! Rebecca // rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. so great makeup and thank's for share with us like this info

    ReplyDelete
  19. The difference can be clearly seen. You have helped me learn a lot! Thanks for sharing!! Now get manicure and makeup at home with wide range of other services too. Checkout http://www.beautyhome.co.uk – a mobile beauty therapy service.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.

    NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy Intensive

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Em, my name is Vanessa and I'm Italian. I hope to express me correctly and not do many mistakes. I'm pale too. I can't see me so pale, so I usually use self tanning products. I'm really tired of this. I would like to accept myself. Have u got some advices for my make up for pale skin? Advices about colours? thanks a lot, you do a great job!

    ReplyDelete