Slider

HELLO AGAIN

My MAC Cinderella Collection Picks

Monday 9 March 2015

Mac Cinderella, Cinderella collection, uk, release date, mac, lipstick, glitter, powder, glitter, pale skin, my pale skin, limited edition, review, first impressions, swatches, Mac iridescent powder, powder, my pale skin, em ford

Mac Cinderella, Cinderella collection, uk, release date, mac, lipstick, glitter, powder, glitter, pale skin, my pale skin, limited edition, review, first impressions, swatches, Mac iridescent powder, powder, my pale skin, em ford

On Friday morning, the MAC Cinderella collection was finally released in the UK, and unsurprisingly, it sold out within 20 minutes. I was really hoping it wouldn't release on Friday with it being the one day of the week that I wasn't in front of my computer as I was attending my part time advertising course at a local London University and was spending the whole day in the classroom.


Luckily for me, I'd given my Partner 'M' the heads up the day before that the collection was being released. As soon as I received a text message from April telling me it had gone live, I began manically texting M, hoping my tutor sat across the table from me wouldn't notice. The boy did good, and I ended up with 4 of the products I was wishing for from the range.

Mac Cinderella, Cinderella collection, uk, release date, mac, lipstick, glitter, powder, glitter, pale skin, my pale skin, limited edition, review, first impressions, swatches, Mac iridescent powder, powder, my pale skin, em ford

MAC Iridescent Powder - £23.00
From the images alone, I knew I had to have this gorgeous metallic powder. I'm looking forward to seeing how it works with my skin tone. I have a feeling it's going to make for a beautiful pink glistening finishing powder on the cheeks.


Mac Cinderella, Cinderella collection, uk, release date, mac, lipstick, glitter, powder, glitter, pale skin, my pale skin, limited edition, review, first impressions, swatches, Mac iridescent powder, powder, my pale skin, em ford

MAC Royal Ball Lipstick £17.00

Mac Cinderella, Cinderella collection, uk, release date, mac, lipstick, glitter, powder, glitter, pale skin, my pale skin, limited edition, review, first impressions, swatches, Mac iridescent powder, powder, my pale skin, em ford

MAC Free As A Bird Lipstick £17.00

Mac Cinderella, Cinderella collection, uk, release date, mac, lipstick, glitter, powder, glitter, pale skin, my pale skin, limited edition, review, first impressions, swatches, Mac iridescent powder, powder, my pale skin, em ford

L-R Free As A Bird & Royal Ball- £17.00 Each 
The things I can never have enough of in my make up collection, are Pink & Nude lipsticks. I have to admit, I don't actually own any MAC Lustre lipsticks and wanting to add a few to my collection, I jumped straight in. I'm obsessed with a soft lip, and the Royal Ball lipstick was my first choice. It's a beautiful frosted pink shade. The other lipstick in the range is Free As A Bird which is more of a golden nude shade. 

Mac Cinderella, Cinderella collection, uk, release date, mac, lipstick, glitter, powder, glitter, pale skin, my pale skin, limited edition, review, first impressions, swatches, Mac iridescent powder, powder, my pale skin, em ford

Cinderella Glitter - Reflects Pearl - £18.50
Glitter, oh how I both love and loathe it at the same time. I love a good sparkly eye, but I absolutely hate how much mess it makes. There's nothing that fills me with a sense of dread more, than the thought of a bottle of glitter erupting in my make up bag and having to clean it up for the next few months. Glitter fears aside, I wanted to push myself and try something new, so I added the Reflects Pearl Glitter onto my wish list. I have absolutely no idea how i'm going to wear it - and it's worth pointing out that the glitter isn't eye safe, so beats me what i'll use it for.


So those are my selects from the MAC Cinderella collection! Did you manage to get your hands on anything before it sold out online? Don't despair too much, as it actually hits the MAC Stores and Counters on 13th March, so there's still time to pick up a few bits before you resort to overpriced items on Ebay. 

As always, I'd love to hear your thoughts, let me know in the comments.
Em xxx

30 comments:

  1. I tried to get some of the cinderella range but was far too slow. My husband would not have a clue lol. Your man did good though!!! Will u be making a video using the products? x
    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think out of everything, that highlight/finishing powder is the one I want the most, and maybe the darker of the lipsticks. Great post! Congrats on getting your hands on what you got :)

    Loves! Kirstie

    Kimamely Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so awesome! I want to pick up all of these stuff..x
    marinasirmais

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my eye on the lipsticks and powder, but I was too slow sadly! Your boy did very well getting them :) Can't wait to hear what you think of them!

    Emily // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am such a sucker for the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty - love your photography here. Looks like I'll be heading to MAC on the 13th! I really want to pick up the Royal Ball lipstick, so fingers crossed!
    Laura x FloraLoo Two

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely haul! Ah I was watching my emails like a hawk for this collection but was at work by the time it launched so had no chance. Sad times. I love the look of that blush, but didn't know the glitter wasn't eye safe that's a bit strange to me! xx

    blog.doodleheart.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have none of the collection but really really want it!! it is all so pretty!! Xx
    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Royal Ball lipstick looks stunning! I've not tried the collection myself yet but I'd love to try the lipstick :)
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look so beautiful! Please do a tutorial with them or show us what they look like on? I'd love to see :) These photographs are gorgeous.

    http://www.alicered.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. As a mad Disney fan and MAC lover, I'm so excited to get my hands on some of these products! Especially the Royal Ball lipstick, looks stunning!

    http://its-sarra.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look absolutely beautiful. Mac always do amazing collections. I really want to try the lipstick in Royal Ball. I will be adding this to my wish list.

    Beth x
    http://www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. This post has made me way to excited for when my delivery arrives! Just seeing the lipsticks makes me swoon, I also have never tried any lustre finishes before so I'm hoping that I actually like the finish!

    www.thebeautybaker.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Even though the packaging does nothing for me, some of the products in this collection look absolutely stunning x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm gutted I missed out online! I will have to hurry down to my local mac store on friday to see if I can get my hands on it! It all looks so pretty!

    Emily x // EmGrace

    ReplyDelete
  16. I went onto the website half an hour after receiving an email to find that EVERYTHING I wanted was sold out. So poo :( X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  17. These products look so gorgeous, i want everything haha.

    xolucy.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I had no idea that the range was released online last week (#badblogger).. however I'm pleased to hear it hits counters on Friday, im heading to London this weekend and I'm hoping to pick up one (or both) of the lipsticks.. they look gorgeous! Great post as always xx
    Natasha Paris x | natashaparisblog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah everything looks so stunning! Wish my boyfriend would do that! He'd be absolutely clueless if I asked him to get me make up... I asked him to pick up a Soap & Glory giftset for my Mum as he was in town and I was at work and he couldn't even do that, haha!

    allthatshimmers.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I tried to pick up a few items but unfortunately I was far too late. Can't wait to read your reviews, I hope they live up to the hype!

    Roxie ♥
    http://thebeautifulbluebird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, the Royal Ball lipstick looks like such a gorgeous colour!

    Rachel | beautyandthebird.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those shade of lipstick look wonderful! Pretty as a princess one might say haha. I will have to see if i can pick some up over the counter or resort to ebay!! xx

    www.thatgirlrhianna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. You can get these beauties for hourly meetings or night stands or even for long stays. We can say that Dubai is now almost a heaven for the pleasure seekers, who have come there for the matter of fulfilling their sexual cravings.
    For more details click here
    whatsapp call at /+971-564-314-254

    ReplyDelete
  24. isc888 ฟรีเครดิต เว็บไซต์เดิมพันออนไลน์ที่มั่นคงที่สุดในตอนนี้ เราได้รวบรวมเอาเกมการเดิมพันจากทั่วโลกเอาไว้มากมาย ไม่ว่าจะเป็นเดิมพันกีฬาที่มีทั้ง ฟุตบอล มวย บาส เทนนิส เราเอาใจนักพนันบอลด้วยโปรโมชั่นดีๆมากมายและด้วยราคาค่าน้ำที่สูงที่สุด อีกทั้งเรายังได้อัพเดทระบบ ฝาก-ถอน ที่รวดเร็วและปลอดภัยยิ่งกว่าเดิม และมีความน่าเชื่อถือมากที่สุด ปลอดภัยที่สุด จ่ายจริงไม่มีเบี๊ยว เราพร้อมดูแลลูกค้าทุกท่านเป็นอย่างดีที่สุด

    ReplyDelete
  25. isc888 คาสิโนออนไลน์ บาคาร่าออนไลน์ แทงบอลออนไลน์ แทงหวยออนไลน์ สล็อตออนไลน์ จัดเต็มครบครัวในที่เดียว เพียงเเค่ มาเป็นส่วนหนึ่งกับเรา จะได้รับบริการสุดเทพ จากเราอย่างแน่นอน.

    ReplyDelete