Slider

HELLO AGAIN

Beauty Bargain of the week #1

Tuesday, 10 February 2015




I, like any other shopping loving woman - love a bargain. On a recent lunch break at work, the stars must have aligned as I seemingly walked past Accessorize at the perfect moment - just as the 70% off banners were being placed in the window, and the stock was being brought out. In this situation, I did what any self respecting bargain hunter did... I rushed straight in, didn't stop to collect a basket and pegged it straight to the sale rack, almost sending my lunch flying out of my arms and down my crisp white top. 

I love quirky make up bags, and as I store many of my beauty products that don't fit in my Muji Acrylic drawers, in large plastic storage drawers at home - make up bags come in handy. Sadly I don't have room for any Ikea Alex drawers, as much as I would love to have some to call my own. Instead, I find organising by product and popping the bag into a drawer works well for me!

This cheeky little make up bag was a steal at only £3.00! Great value and awesome savings at 70% off. Which does slightly make me feel bad though, as I seem to only buy products at Accessorize during a sale.... 

Have you nabbed a bargain recently? Let me know in the comments! 

Em xxx

18 comments:

  1. I need this bag, it’s adorable. I am now off to check out the site :) Thanks for sharing such a bargain

    Hayley @ Tea Party Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute bag and sooo cheap!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh this is the cutest make up bag i have ever seen! I soo want this now, not been into accessorize in ages - defo going to pay a visit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That make up bag is beautiful! I want this now!! :)

    Nikoleta, xoxo.

    http://nljuljduraj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I'm also pretty good at bargain hunting - I;m writing a post atm actually about a cracker of a bargain i picked up in Bank last week - They have 70% off - It's well worth a look.
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh adorable :) I may have bought a unicorn bag..... as if I need more unicorn themed things in my life x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cute, what a bargain!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really would love a cute little makeup bag like this! So adorable! x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh it's so cute!!

    ZoesSecretStyle.blogspot.co.il

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh that makeup bag is adorable! xo

    Catherine | Pretty Little Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the look of this - the Alphabet Canvas Pouches are lovely but £18 is a bit steep - this is a lovely alternative :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never thought of Accessorize for makeup bags - this is so fun and stylish! I nabbed a gorgeous Kindle cover in the Paperchase sale, and now see Whistles new season is using similar patterns - love it so much I did the obvious and blogged about it!x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute bag! How are you finding the Bourjois Silk Edition powder.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute!


    www.skintagainbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete