Slider

HELLO AGAIN

Acne Coverage, Valentines Day Make Up Tutorial!

Thursday, 12 February 2015






If you're an avid reader of 'My Pale Skin' then you'll know that I'm suffering from a dreaded case of  'Adult Acne' - part sef inflicted by trying skin care products which clearly did not work for me, and also due to my skin rejecting most things I put on it at the moment. It goes without saying that it's having a sensitive ol' time - but I'm powering through it as best as I can.


This Valentines will be the 4th I get to spend with my partner, and this will be my go to look for that 'effortless' glam feel.

Here's the Video in Action...






And here's what I used:

Foundation: NYX HD Studio Photographic Foundation
Concealer: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair / Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer- Chantilly
Contour: NYX Taupe Blusher
Highlight: The Balm - Mary Lou Manizer
Blusher: Make Up Revolution - Sugar & Spice Blush Palette
Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Medium Brown
Eyeshadow: Illamasqua -Justify, MUA Undress me too palette, Kiko Long lasting eyeshadow- #07
Eyeliner: Maybeline Big Eyes Eyeliner - Beige & Black
Eyelashes: Kiss I Envy Lashes - Beyond Natural
Mascara: Benefit -Roller Lash Mascara
Lipliner: Mac Hip n Happy
Lipstick:Mac Pink Plaid

Lipgloss: Sexy Mother Pucker - Bashful Gloss Stick

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this look & video!
 Let me know in the comments, and of course - don't forget to subscribe!
Em xxx


13 comments:

  1. I love how effortless this is, just slipping in a bite to eat while you do you beautiful eye make up. I have to concentrate SO hard on smokey eyes, and even watch videos like this! haha! Well done you! Also, I never used to get spots, and now I too have adult break outs. glad you're brave and honest enough to show this :) I am sure it will help others lots! Stil loving your coloured hair too! Have a great V Day :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice post. You really had a long journey with acne.Good result. I also found some tips here to Acne Treatment Reviews
      Here is written how to get rid of acne and reviews. Really helpful.
      You'll reading my uncensored review, where I will inform you what I think about this acne treatment system. :
      >>> Acne Treatment Reviews <<<

      Delete
  2. I've not had a chance to watch the video yet but will definately be checking it out, the difference is amazing! Your skin looks absolutely flawless in the after photo.

    Carrie
    http://www.cazmosworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could my eye make up like that, such a pretty look xx
    srndpts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Possibly my very favourite tutorial ever! Thank you, it looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking at you, you wouldn't have guessed you have acne. Your skin looks flawless! You do an amazing job of covering up your acne and I will try to follow your tutorial when covering up mine! :) x
    http://charlottesophiaroberts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely going to try this foundation and both concealers, the ones I have at the minute don't do nearly as good a job at covering my acne scarring.

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check for garlic allergy. I had adult acne so bad with cystic acne and on my own found out it was garlic. Strange but my skin reacted to the oils in garlic and now all onions. Worth a suggestion. You look beautiful Anyway. Hope you go far.
    Mistystorms

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post. You really had a long journey with acne.Good result. I also found some tips here: link Acne Treatment Reviews
    Here is written how to get rid of acne and reviews. Really helpful.
    You'll reading my uncensored review, where I will inform you what I think about this acne treatment system. : Acne Treatment Reviews

    ReplyDelete