Ashley Benson always looks incredible on the Red Carpet, and she's the inspiration behind my latest Celebrity Styled look. The shining star of this look has to be the MUA Undress Me Too Palette which costs only £4.00!! The Undress Me Too Palette is a Perfect dupe for Urban Decay's Naked 2, and almost a 10th of the price.
The colours are incredibly pigmented, and It's hard to believe how many shades you get for so little money. If you don't have this palette, go get one! I'm a fan of MUA and after testing this palette out, I will certainly be buying more from the range.
Want to get this look? Here's the full product list of what I used -
- Primer - Benefit Porefessional
- Foundation - Mac Prep & Prime BB Beauty Balm Extra Light / Mac Studio Fix NC15
- Concealer - Mac Studio Finish NC15
- Powder - B. Cosmetics Pressed Powder Light/Medium
- Contour - NYX Taupe
- Blush - ELF Blushing Rose
- Eyebrows - Sleek Eyebrow Palette Light / Urban Decay Naked Basics
- Eyes - MUA Undress Me Too Palette
- Eyeliner - Eeyko Skinny Eye Liner
- Mascara - Bourjois Paris Volume Clubbing, Ultra Black
- Eyelashes - Perfect Eyelashes by Agnes Dos Santos, 'Glam'
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this look, and i'm always open to ideas for which look to recreate next. As always, if you'd like a tutorial for this, let me know in the comments. xx