Slider

HELLO AGAIN

Shop The Look - Rose Vanity #FOTD

Monday 22 September 2014


Sometimes I feel like just sharing a make up look with you all, but I don't always have time to get my big camera out to take a full set of photos... I often find that when that happens, I seem to get inundated with requests, emails and tweets asking me where a certain product was from - as was the case with this look I posted on Instagram recently. I always find when that happens, I have immediate regret for not being even later to wherever I was meant to be, so I can get some more photos.

I received the new Bourjois 12 Heures Lipstick Collection from Bourjois earlier on this month and over the past few days i've been testing out shade 32 - Rose Vanity.

Here's the full product list for everything i'm wearing;

Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow - Siberia
Concealer: Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - Chantilly
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- Translucent
Contour: NYX Taupe Blusher
Blush: YSL Tuxedo Palette Blusher*
Highlight: YSL Tuxedo Palette Highlighter*
Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Medium Brown
Eyeshadow: Make Up Revolution What You Waiting For? Salvation Palette
Eyeliner: MUA Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner - Black
Mascara: Bourjois Paris Volume 1 Seconde Mascara - Black*
Lipstick: Bourjois Paris 12 Heures Lipstick - 32 Rose Vanity*

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this look, and If you'd like a tutorial... let me know in the comments!
Em xxx

8 comments:

  1. Your hair looks soo nice here! Like seriously in love with it. This is such a lovely pink lip too.

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the pink lip, must look out for the new Bourjois products.
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of that shade, so beautiful! x
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is stunning, and I really love your lip colour!

    Charlee xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look! I love the bright but matte lip.

    Would love if you check out my blog. Just followed you on twitter :)
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete