Slider

HELLO AGAIN

What's In My Bag?! (Totally Honest Edition...)

Monday 30 June 2014


What's In My Bag, Mypaleskin, Pale Skin, Blog, VLOG

I admit it. I'm a handbag slob. I can never find what I want whenever I go into my handbag... and after a night of investigation I've just found out why.  I think maybe this is the wake up call I need and to make me realise I should be checking out items from my handbag and into the bin on a more frequent basis.

What's In My Bag, Mypaleskin, Pale Skin, Blog, VLOG


I won't ruin the surprise for you, so check out the video below to find out what I really carry around with my on a daily basis.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this video and what else you'd like to see on my channel! P.S. Don't forget to subscribe! xxx



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ibnu Sina memiliki pendapat dalam filsafat ilmunya, “Pengajaran terdiri jadi dua: 1) Pengetahuan yang tidak abadi, 2). Pengetahuan yang abadi”. Tetapi berdasar maksudnya, karena itu pengetahuan bisa dipisah jadi pengetahuan yang ringkas dan teoritis. Menurut Ibn Sina, ada dua arah pengajaran: Pertama, ditujukan ke pengembang semua kekuatan yang dimiiki seorang ke arah perubahan yang prima baik perubahan fisik, cendekiawan atau budi pekerti. Ke-2 , https://generasi-kekinian.com/ ditujukan pada usaha dalam rencana menyiapkan seorang agar hidup bersama dalam masyarakat dengan lakukan pekerjaan atau ketrampilan yang diputuskannya sesuai talenta, persiapan, kecendrungan dan kekuatan yang dipunyainya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fmovies, short for "Free Movies," emerged on the internet scene in the early 2010s. It swiftly gained popularity for its vast collection of free movies and TV shows, offering viewers an alternative to traditional cable TV and costly subscription-based streaming services. The website originated at a time when streaming was still in its infancy, and piracy was rampant. Fmovies, in its early days, operated in a legal gray area, which raised concerns among copyright holders and regulatory authorities.

    ReplyDelete