Slider

HELLO AGAIN

London Blogger Meet Up!

Wednesday 11 June 2014


If like me, you find that these days you're spending more time online chatting to bloggers, who just *get* you, then this is a post for you. 

I'm aiming to arrange a London Blogger meet up for Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle bloggers. I'm hoping to arrange something for early July, but for the time being, I'd like to see who is interested so I can add you to the mail out list when I have all the details.

If you'd like to come along all you have to do is fill out your details HERE! and when I have more information, I'll be in touch! 

Also, if you're a blogger who would like to help in organizing or in any way shape or form, do drop me an email at: Em@mypaleskin.com with the Subject - Blogger Meet up helper!

I'd love to meet some of you lovely bloggers at this event! xxx

12 comments:

  1. Sounds great. Hopefully I can come - will add myself to the list!

    Jaq @ www.lazydaysbeauty.com
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've completed the form and just sent you an email offering my organising services

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like fun! I've been waiting for a blogger meet up to pop up for me to join :) x

    creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with the other comments, I've signed up! Dinner or drinks or Hyde park? :) Really new to the blogging World so would be great to meet up and get some tips!

    Love your blog btw! If you get a chance, it would be good to hear you thoughts on mine?

    Sam xo
    www.beautifie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really new to blogging and would love to come :)

    http://stacysstylesecrets.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like such a good idea - I sent my info off earlier in the week, can't wait to hear more about this :) xx

    Kitty | kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just responded xx

    Aliona | www.fromalionawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds great, just about to add myself to the list. I haven't been able to attend any meets yet but I really want to so hopefully this is planned on a day I'm not working! x

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too would love to participate:)
    http://emmslifeandbeautyblog96.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like an amazing idea! :)

    Lily x
    peastreet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete