Slider

HELLO AGAIN

A Wearable Editorial Look...

Friday 14 March 2014


Editorial make up created using ELF cosmetics


Elf Cosmetics UK were having a twitter competition for people to upload a wearable editorial look under the hashtag #elfEditiorial. I had some spare time and an elf Palette I've yet to try, so I made an off the cuff look.


I picked this 32 piece warm shadows palette up in one of my February hauls. You can see the full haul here!



I used a green/gold and a blend of pinks form my palette to make my wearable editorial Look. Try pairing it with a pair of denim shorts and a vintage tee for Summer Festival make up.


I'd love to hear your thoughts on this! Would you wear this look? what would you create with this palette? 

Update: OMG! My look won the #elfEditorial competition! how exciting is that? I never win anything! I've just won £50 worth of Elf Products for posting this look on twitter! Amazing.

8 comments:

  1. Love this look...the yellow is brave but you pull it off so well! Lovely palette... I'd maybe experiment with the lilac and silver shades :) Danielle x

    frontiere-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this! Gorgeous colours.

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look and it really suits you although you might not think it would on paper! Congratulations on winning, you definitely deserve it :)
    Sally Says Beauty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure I could pull this off, but it looks really good on you! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look...it definitely looks like a spring editorial look! I'm a bit of a plain jane when it comes to everyday makeup however I might try this for a special occasion or just for fun at home! :)
    emmasbeginning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! And your photography is amazing too.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. This literally looks like something straight out of a magazine. Beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete